TThe Knoxville Symphony Orchestra is proud to be the oldest continuously performing orchestra in the Southeast--a vital component of the tapestry that makes Knoxville a wonderfully special and distinctive place in which to live and work. For more than 75-years live symphonic music has been one of the good things about life in Knoxville. Sponsorship support of the KSO accounts for 10% of our overall budget and 35% of our annual fundraising campaign. Sponsorships can be customized to fit a company’s needs or an individual’s desires to recognize or honor a colleague or loved one. Sponsorship support of the KSO ensures a solid foundation for our Orchestra into the next 75-years.
Sponsorships are available for a wide range of concerts and programs throughout the KSO season. Sponsorship packages can be customized to offer you an excellent return on investment at a variety of giving levels.
Marketing and visibility may include some or all of the following:
- logo on program page for sponsored concert;
- name/logo on all TV, radio, direct-mail and print advertising for the sponsored concert;
- ad in Masterworks program books for sponsored program (distribution 5,000);
- logo on KSO Sponsor page in center of Masterworks/POPS/Chamber Classics concert program books for current season and on www.knoxvillesymphony.com with a link to your corporate site;
- presentation of logo/name on signage in lobby of concert hall during sponsored concert; and introduction and acknowledgement of sponsorship from stage at sponsored concert.
Sponsors also receive:
- complimentary prime location concert tickets for sponsored concerts;
- a 20% discount on tickets for employees for sponsored concerts;
- and the possibility of receptions with conductors and/or guest artists (schedule permitting).
Call Mary Sue Greiner at (865) 521-2304, or email email@example.com for more information.
Knoxville Symphony Orchestra concerts and education programs are made possible by grants from the City of Knoxville, Knox County, and the Tennessee Arts Commission.