Penny 4 Arts
students, K-12, can attend any KSO classical concert FREE with purchase of adult ticket!
Offer redeemable with purchase of at least one adult ticket. Limit 3 students per one paying adult. Students must be in kindergarten through grade 12. Some restrictions apply.
Contact the KSO box office at 865-291-3310 for questions and to redeem prior to the day of the concert.
Please call the KSO Box Office to charge by phone, or come to the Box Office at the Emporium, 100 S. Gay Street, Suite 302, Knoxville, TN 37902 (Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM). This offer is not available through web sales.
Previously purchased tickets may be picked up at will-call at the venue beginning one hour prior to the event. No free tickets will be given to any students, regardless of age, without one paying adult. This offer will not be available for walk up sales at the venue the afternoon or evening of the concert.
Masterworks and Chamber Series tickets start at just $15!
About Penny 4 Arts Program
The Arts & Culture Alliance of Greater Knoxville, in cooperation with the local arts community, is proud to announce its fourth year of Penny4Arts, a program designed to meet the local arts community’s long-term goal of serving and educating East Tennessee's children. Penny4Arts provides every child in Knox and surrounding counties, including home-schooled and private-schooled students, an opportunity to attend local arts and culture events/activities by nearly 30 organizations at the maximum cost of ONE PENNY (or FREE!) when accompanied by an adult during the 2015-2016 academic school year. Organizations whose admission is regularly free are offering special programs or gifts for attending Knox County students.
The following guidelines apply to EVERY Penny Performance event:
- Open to Knox and surrounding County residents (only a few exceptions).
- All children ages 5-15 must be accompanied by a paying adult (age 18 and older) in a ratio not to exceed three children per one adult.
- Proof of Knox and surrounding County residency (driver's license) may be required for each adult accompanying children ages 5-15.
- Students ages 16-18 must show proof of Knox and surrounding County residency.
- At least one in a group of up to four students ages 16-18 must purchase a regular adult admission/ticket (if applicable) for the group to be able to participate in Penny Performances.